Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Book reports

I've always been a book worm. From the time I learned to read one of the most likely places for me to be found was curled like a cat in the recliner, snuggled up on my bed, or relaxing on a tree branch--always with my latest book. I wasn't picky with the books I read, fiction was prefered but some of my most loved books were history books, DIY, craft books, and "roughing it outdoors".
As I've grown older I've also developed a propensity for research. I will become interested in something new, and for the next several weeks every spare moment is devoted to learning everything I can about it. I love discovering things. Fortunately these two hobbies of mine dovetail quite nicely. I love books.... I love learning... Works well together. 

Of course my newly begun courtship is no exception. Since I started courting I've read many, MANY books on relationships and becoming the best woman possible for my man. I thought I'd share a few of those books with you. So look for postings of book reviews sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment