Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankfulness

Each day during the month of November sit down with your CB and write one thing that you are both grateful for. Or you could each write something separate and then compare notes afterwords.

There are several cute ways to do this. When I was a child mom set out strips of colored paper for my brothers and me to use. After writing something on the paper we made a long chain, each strip of paper becoming one link. Each day we'd add a few more links to the chain, and by Thanksgiving it was quite long! I've also heard of cutting paper leaves out of colored paper (just fold a piece of paper in half and cut a leaf shape with a zig-zag pair of scissors) and writing things you are thankful for on those. I saw a collection of those leaves once that was kept in a bowl, and it made a pretty fall decoration. Remember the reason for the holidays, and be Thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment