Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New series

I've been thinking about some new things I can do with this blog. While a list of courtship projects is certainly useful--that isn't exactly what is forefront on my mind at the moment!!! I post semi-regular updates at my other blog about general "life" stuff, but this blog has always been something special to me. It is, to some degree, a special focus on love and what I have learned and am learning about it. I'd like to keep that special focus.

And then today I had a stroke of brilliance.

Well, actually, I just stumbled upon an inspiring blog. It is "100 reasons I love my husband." It was started, apparently, in response to another blog listing "100 reasons I hate my husband" or some such. But the idea is quite brilliant, and I loved how she did it. So, I'm going to start my own list of 100 things. I hope to do it over the course of the next year, at two or so posts a week. I'm looking forward to it.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment