Friday, February 11, 2011

Reason #9: Foot rubs

This morning and I was sitting on the couch reading my Bible when my man came out. He was ready for work but had a few minutes to talk (wonderful, slow minutes we can spend together!). We talked about various life things, I don't even remember what. And then he glanced down.

My feet were tucked up on the couch beside him. After studying them for a moment he grabbed a bottle of lotion that happened to be near and started rubbing my feet, still carrying on the conversation. When I gave him the "you've totally just got brownie points" grin he just shrugged and said my feet looked like they needed a bit of lotion. By the time he was done they felt sooooo much better. :-)

Moral of the story? I'm gonna keep a bottle of lotion in EVERY room of the house. Just in case. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment